Monday, July 20, 2015

Nothing is wasted

Sometimes with all of the chaos of life, we wonder if what we are doing is making a difference? I have thought this many times in our time serving here in Guatemala. Am I really making an impact for Christ? I have been struggling with this for the last few days and as I was driving to church this morning this song came on the radio.



Then, this afternoon we ran into a girl who was in one of the homes that we serve at and has since gone to live with her family members. We talked for a while and then said goodbye. I just couldn't help but wonder how God may use the little things, the small amount of time that we had to pour into her life to change her future. Nothing is wasted!

I was reminded that even when we feel that what we are doing may not be impactful, that God will not waste it. Every touch, every smile, every conversation...they are not wasted in the hands of our Redeemer.

~Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment