As we reflect on the last year, we stand in AWE of the God we serve, that He sent His only Son to die for each of us, and we are so grateful for each of you! Our family truly could not be in ministry if it weren't for each of you praying for, encouraging, and supporting us… and for that, we are thankful.
Our time in the states has gone very fast and we are quickly closing in on that time to, once again, say good-bye to the ones we hold close. We are, Lord willing, planning to return to Guatemala on 12/31. We have found some reasonable flights on that date and are praying that the Lord would provide the additional monthly support that we need to head back.
On the home front…
- Titus is progressing, has been blessed to receive the on-going medical care that he needs during our time in Illinois, and has been released to leave late December.
- We continue to receive language and field training in order to further our ministry in Guatemala.
- Dan has been blessed by a couple who funded a CD project for him and he will be releasing his first album soon.
- Malakai and Finley are excited to head back to our 'home' and warm weather.
- Christi is requesting prayer for the upcoming move and transition for the whole family.