Saturday, May 4, 2013

Titus update

Please join us in prayer! The first court hearing for Titus is on Tuesday, the 7th. We could not be more anxious to hear news of how it goes. IF everything goes well, we should find out fairly quickly after this when we will be traveling to Ethiopia (because of citizenship requirements with us living overseas, we are BOTH required to go on the first trip).

Please pray for our sweet boy... for his needs... for healthy attachment and bonding... and for insurance. We found out recently that because of our international health insurance, the same rules do not apply, and they will not be covering any pre-existing conditions that Titus has. So, we are on the hunt for a solution and trust that God will provide one.... HE brought us to this sweet boy and made it SO clear that he is our son... and we continue to trust in HIM alone!

Also, please pray for finances as well. In addition to the unknown medical procedures Titus may need (docs won't know for sure until they see him), we still have an additional need of $9,000-$10,000 to complete the adoption process. Again, trusting in God alone!

Thank you all so much for praying our Titus home!
In Christ,
Dan & Christi

1 comment:

  1. Please know that we are praying for you!!
    We understand the "pre-existing condition" clause, as we are in the middle of an adoption that this applies to, also. We have our first court hearing near the end of May, and are also eagerly awaiting news of when we travel for our 3 kids we are adopting.
    God Bless you and strengthen you as wait and TRUST in HIM! He is able to do more than we can ask or imagine!

    from a fellow Ethiopian adoptive family