Friday, February 1, 2013

desperation.

I see it in their eyes...
I see it in their faces...
I see it in the man that asked for a ride today because his legs couldn't bear much more walking...
I see it in the family struggling... still struggling... and struggling once again...

Do you remember reading about Julio and Silvia?


I wish I could share the realm of emotions I experience each and every time I talk with this sweet woman... the pain she endures is overwhelming... the fears that she has grip me to the core... and the lack of HOPE that she has rips my heart out of my chest!

Please pray for Silvia, Julio, and their 2 young girls. Julio is still drinking and recently stopped using any of the money he earns to provide for his family... and some nights isn't even coming home.

This sweet woman is 22 years old... has NOTHING... usually barely enough food for that day... yet she is LOVING her sweet girls with all that she has! PLEASE PRAY!

1 comment:

  1. Though it's not the same as being there I'm thankful for the needs that you share & the pictures that you post. It makes it much more personal from so many miles away. It keeps me aware & sensitive. Very grateful for the work that you all do!

    Praying with you...

    ReplyDelete