Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I DO!

Eight years ago today I was honored to say 'I DO!' to the most amazing man I've ever met!

There aren't many people that Dan truly opens up to, but if you are one of those people you'll agree that he is one of THE most amazingly humble people you'll ever meet. He's walked by my side through the thick and thin, through desperate heartache and through immense joy! I seriously ask God daily WHY He chose to bless me in this way... with this amazing husband... but He did and I'm SO THANKFUL for him!

Babe - you are truly my best friend... when we are apart for more than 2 minutes my heart longs to be with you. I LOVE waking up to you each and every day and I'm SO thankful for the husband and father that you are. You are truly an amazing example of a Godly man and I'm so proud to call you my husband! With you as an example, I'm confident that Malakai will make an amazing husband some day to a lovely woman!


Happy 8 Years Baby!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! May the Lord give you many more years together!!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww--this is sweet! love you guys! you've been a great example to me of what a godly marriage looks like!

    ReplyDelete