Monday, May 7, 2012

House of Memories


Tonight is our last night in OUR home...as we struggle with leaving the place that we call home, many great memories come to mind! 
A home to Christi and I for the last 4 years!

Bringing Malakai Aweke home last June                         
And welcoming home baby Finley 8 weeks ago!

We will miss this place more than words can say...please pray for us on this journey! It is such a rewarding time for us but also a VERY hard thing to leave home! But we know that God has called us and we must be faithful to that call. We pray that our Father would lead the way and keep us safely in HIS arms. 

We leave for Guatemala in 7 short weeks. If you feel led to partner with us, click here

3 comments:

  1. PRAYING for you all. It is hard to leave and yet exciting to know HIS PLANS for your future!!! You are all being wrapped in HIS LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you in my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
    Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bittersweet....God's peace and joy be yours!!! praying!

    ReplyDelete