Friday, March 2, 2012

Good-bye is NEVER easy!

Saying good-bye is one of the hardest things... we've seen this in more than one way lately! If you think of it, please pray for the Pontiac Bible Church family... there have been some tragic deaths recently that have really shaken us!

Our dear friend Leah at Lifesong for Orphans wrote this amazing blog posting sharing about our journey on the Lifesong blog... check it out here! Now some of you are thinking, wait... they have months before they leave... yes, we do... but this momma is about to pop! So, we had such a special time together last Friday celebrating all that the Lord has been doing through Lifesong and they blessed me with an amazing gift and a card that I couldn't read AT the party... cause I knew I'd lose it... THE BIG UGLY CRY type of lose it! :)

So, my last day is officially March 9th with the Lifesong crew... and it's definitely bittersweet!

Lifesong Family - there are on words to describe the impact you've had on our lives! Serving the least of these with you has been amazing.... seeing the Lord work through each of you is SUCH a blessing... I honestly pinched myself so many times and was just in AWE of the fact that God would allow us such a blessing to work with such amazing, selfless people! Your hunger for the Word and your passion to spread the Gospel to the ends of the earth is contagious, beautiful, and unlike anything I've ever been a part of before! May God continue to bless the work of your hands! 
-Christi

1 comment:

  1. aw...this made ME want to cry! love you my dear friend and your sweet growing moving family!

    ReplyDelete