Friday, October 7, 2011

Banana & Gummi Bear

We used this little video to make an announcement to our family members that live out of town that we weren't going to be able to tell in person! PLUS, it's pretty funny to watch this sweet boy eat a banana.. or gross, whichever you'd like to call it! HA! HE LOVES BANANAS!!!



PS - this little sweetie has grown TWO INCHES since exactly 3 months ago... can you believe it?!?! He AMAZES us every day with how much he has learned and how he continues to grow. He melts my heart! :) Love you buddy!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! :) SO happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!!! That is so awesome! So excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HILARIOUS!!!! What a boy - he is SO stinkin' cute!!!!! I can't believe how great he's talking - WOW!

    Congrats on the baby!!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Malakai could give Silas a run for his money in the eating category! Very impressive downing of a banana. Our little guy prefers to double fist hotdogs, which makes me want to vomit. Can't wait to see your baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Dan and Christie! I'm so happy that Malakai Aweke is going to have a baby brother/sister!! I cannot believe how big he's getting and how well he's talking too!! And, my gosh, that boy can down a banana in record time!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is soooooo adorable! I am sooo excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Malaki, is such a sweet and precious gift. He is such a special little boy. You are both lucky and blessed to have him as your son, and he is so lucky and blessed to have such caring and loving parents. I loved the videos, especially the banana one. Congrats on having another precious child. Malaki will make a great big brother.
    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete