Thursday, April 14, 2011

Transformation

"And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit" 2 Corin. 3:18
 As you keep your focus on Me, I form you into the one I desire you to be. Your part is to yield to My creative work in you, neither resisting it nor trying to speed it up! - Sarah Young

Transformation - what a BEAUTIFUL thing! Hard? Sometimes... beautiful? Always!

How is the Creator of the universe transforming YOU?

6 comments:

  1. He is reminding me that He is sovereign and that I need to rest in that (even if it's not what I had planned).

    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going through some transformation right now....and trying to do better. The in between is getting to me. I am a get it done kind of person- so rushing God is my plan. yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! At last I got a blog from where I be capable of genuinely get valuable facts concerning my study and knowledge.
    Also visit my web page : nfl games online

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very simple to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this post at this web site.
    Feel free to visit my site :: van nelle tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog
    platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    Also see my webpage > drum tobacco review

    ReplyDelete