Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jesus Calling

My friend Mitzi recommended this GREAT 40 day devotional by missionary, Sarah Young! I've been so anxious to get my hands on it and it came TODAY!! EEK!


We planned on doing this together for the 40 days leading up to our trip... but my good friend A.mazon was a little slow this time!

So, since we leave in THIRTY ONE DAYS (can you tell we're excited), we decided to go through it 1 day at a time, writing a note to our little A and a prayer for his life each day... and we'll do the last section of the book in Ethiopia (and a couple days when we return)! It seriously is such an honor to be this little boys mommy... so humbling. And I can't wait for Dan and I to be able to give him this precious book one day!

For a little glimpse into this great devotional, here's Day 1:
Join us in this 40 day journey!

PS - speaking of Mitzi, if you want to read something HILARIOUS, check out her blog posting about 15 things she thought she'd never do until motherhood! laughing out loud!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that I live close to Mitzi! She is great! Oh, and you will really enjoy Jesus Calling :).

    ReplyDelete