Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tortilla Tuesday at our house!

Just finished up having our rice, beans, and tortillas here at the Ucherek House!


and... as I finish and clean up my kitchen after dinner for 2, I can't help but think about the caregivers at Lifesong Honduras that get up every morning at 3am to make 1,500 tortillas before breakfast! You see, there are FIVE HUNDRED kids living at Plan Escalon and they go through 4,500 tortillas EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

So, as I clean up my warm house, using my sink, and stove, in my comfortable house... I think about the children and families all over the world with nothing to eat tonight, no home to keep them warm, and no one to tell them about Jesus!

Please join us in prayer for the children and staff at Plan Escalon in Honduras... may these children rise up and change their nation for Christ!


perspective on Lifesong Honduras - Brian from Lifesong for Orphans on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment