Wednesday, October 6, 2010

T4A in photos

As I promised, some photos from the AMAZING conference in Austin, TX this past weekend. Can I just tell you again how incredible it was! It's incredible to be so instantly bonded with so many people - our hearts align on so many levels as we all felt challenged to live our faith out loud, make sacrifices for the sake of Jesus, and keep pursuing the fatherless!

Had the chance to re-connect with my great friends Ronne and Courtney! These 2 ladies led the trip I was on to Guatemala last September (I can't believe it's been a whole year) and they are going back later this month - without me! :(


My friend Amy over at Building the Blocks... this momma is AMAZING!
Amy's sweet family... I could just eat them up! These babies are so precious (and yes, all children under the age of 18 are referred to as 'babies' in my eyes!)


Amy's sweet daughter Addie (who is missing in the above picture) made me this beautiful bracelet - isn't she so amazing! Such a sweet heart in this young girl -


Amy introduced me to her sweet friends Lorraine and Angel and I was able to have dinner with them... what an incredible time of fellowship and encouragement!

I got to meet the famous Andrea, Richard, Frank, and Isaac from over at Babe of my Heart... but I wasn't good at getting photos of everyone! Be sure to check out Andrea's blog, she's an amazing writer! 

I also got to meet Mitzi at Growing the McB's - what a sweetie! 
I met Ken and Brittney, a sweet AGCI family that are in the process of planning a Both Hands event! 
I got to meet Betsy over at Betsy and the Boys (soon to be +1 little Ethiopian princess)! 

And Erica over at The Road Less Travelled.. she's super sweet too! 
I met Zach over at Take Your Vitamin Z - who I was afraid to let interview me :) - so he interviewed Andy instead: 



Here's the Lifesong booth we set up:


I met sweet Jody from the Alliance... and Elizabeth too!


I met Gwen and Suzanne from 147 million orphans... could they get any cuter!?!?



Aaron Ivey and the crew - they led worship and it was amazing!

There were so many more amazing people to share with you, but I was just too occupied to grab any photos!

Hope you see you  at T4A 2011!!

5 comments:

  1. So fun meeting you! You did a great job of taking pictures. I was really bad about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING......so jealous, but so happy there are such places where people can be encouraged, and encourage others :)!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Looks like such a great weekend! So wish we could have been there! Love the pics and videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun...I hope one of these years I can go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica - good to meet you!
    Wright family, Alison & MamaMimi - next year, please!?!?!

    ReplyDelete