Saturday, October 9, 2010

Super Duper Couponing

While we were supposed to spend the morning building these:

to raise funds for a well for 500 children in Honduras, we spent the morning at a weekend clinic and disinfecting the house... the hubs has pink eye!

If you are interested, we are still looking for several people to give $20 each toward the well!

However, after we were finished, I was able to run a few errands.... and check out this fantastic deal! This is definitely the best deal I've found so far!
I got all of this for $5.50!!! I know you hardly believe me, but it's true!

Up until now, I've been mainly in the 'stockpiling' stage - as the experts refer to it... but now I think I've moved on to the next stage. I also spent some time researching the Catalina deals that everyone raves about and I finally feel like I have a handle on how they work!

If you aren't couponing... you seriously need to! At first it took time to figure everything out, but it's so worth it!

A special thanks to Jill Cataldo-SuperCouponing, Hip2Save, The Coupon Trainer, Coupon Tom, and Couponingfor4!!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!! I hope you share how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm impressed! I clip coupons but I don't think I've even gotten that much for $5! And what are the Catalina deals? I have heard about that too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a woman after my own heart! I think we have a LOT in common!!! Way to go on your fantastic deals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynette - I will try to do that soon!

    Alison - Catalina deals are the little things that print out at the register AFTER you pay. The deal at Jewel was buy $25 worth of items and get back $10 in Catalina for your next purchase.

    Minders - Thanks girl.. hope we get to meet in person some day!

    ReplyDelete